In 1810, Jeanne-Antide answered positively to the call of the authorities of the Landeron in memory of her short stay in this town and of the good reception she received there. On October 27th, 4 sisters arrived at Le Landeron.
Very quickly, other communities were opened, especially in the Jura, all dependent on Besançon.
The Province of La Roche, between 1848 and 1849, opened a community in Valais and one in Fribourg.
Each province grew rapidly; Valais and Fribourg depended on La Roche sur Foron, while the Jura, Neuchâtel and Vaud depended on Besançon.
The main services in which the Sisters are involved:
25018 Besançon Cedex